2008年8月17日 星期日

Final Match of Badminton in Olympic 2008

During the time I busy to do my assignment, I spent time to sit in front of TV, watching the final match of badminton in Olympic 2008, between Lee Chong Wei from Malaysia and Lin Dan from China. I guess Malaysian and the citizen of China were also waiting to watch this match.

Quite disappointed actually, this was not a very good match. I did not feel very sad if Chong Wei lost, but with that kind of marks...I really felt disappointed! Is it the match between badminton No.1 player and No.2 player? I think the match between Chong Wei and Lee Hyunil in semi-final was even better...

21-12, 21-8

Lin Dan won...but Chong Wei lost with those kind of marks. I understand, he was nervous, always get the same mistakes...almost whole Malaysian watch the match, how suppose he would not feel nervous and tension? But I still proud of him, at least he got the silver medal for our country, Malaysia 1st medal in Olympic 2008.

Bravo Lee Chong Wei, you did a good job!

沒有留言: