2010年3月27日 星期六

My 1st PBS - With Friends

I had my 1st PBS in SJK (C) Kwang Chien for 5 days, from 22-26 Mac 2010, after a week holiday. That means, I was at my hometown, my home sweet home for two weeks.


Here is it, my brother's school actually

What is PBS???

PBS stands for Pengalaman Berasaskan Sekolah, or can be called as School Basic Experience (SBE). A teacher trainee will going to a school to learning about everything about school. It will be done for 4 times within 2 years (2 years/4 semesters for degree).

This primary school can be assumed as the biggest and greatest school in Sarikei Division. Maybe this is the reason why there were 13 teachers trainees from 6 different institutes chose this school as the place to have their 1st PBS.

We had snapped lots of photos for our task and also for our sweet memories. Slowly I will share with you all on greenish environment of schools, and also cute and active students I met in this schools. Today's topic will be on new friends I know during this week.

11 girls, 2 boys from 6 different institutes in all over Malaysia came to this school. Most of them are the ex-students in this school. I know most of them before as we were from same schools last time, although there were my juniors before. Now, we are in the same batch, intake January 2010. I really shocked when I found out the large amount at first. Different requirements, different ways of doing this task has brought me to 'culture shock'. Haha, not really, we are from different institutes, that's why this happens.

We were allocated in air-conditioned BOSS (Bilik Operasi SPBT Sekolah) room.
Thanks for kindness of school.

Taking photo with Mr. Wong, the headmaster

Whatever, I am really glad to know all of you. Just like what the headmaster said, “能够来到这里,都是缘份。”.Yeah, it's true. Although we only spent together for 5 days, but we have our 1st PBS's memory together. 在我们的回忆里,都有彼此的存在。My life becomes more wonderful because of the present of you all. I am really happy to co-operate with your all.

Thanks all of you and I wish ALL THE BEST for your life in your campus and others ^_^

沒有留言: