2009年11月6日 星期五

Last Examination for Last Semester

Again it is examination time now.

I started my exam few days ago, that is on Wednesday, English Language and Chinese 1 on the next day. I will struggle again on next Monday, which is Mathematics.

It will be my LAST exam for the foundation, for PPISMP. Next year, I will become a university fresher. Finally I move forward to degree! (It supposed to be one year and half ago..)

However, I become lazier than last time. I am blogging now, facebook-ing and skype-ing now, I lost my spirit to do revision, I wonder why. Maybe because we are allowed to study in the hostel? Or because I can access to Internet easily? I guess the main reason will be LAZY.

Still, I do not wish to get an excellent grade this time. As long as I can achieve more than 3.0, I am already satisfied, but it will be the best if I could get more than 3.5! Last result make me feel more tense and I am worried that I may not manage to maintain that result. I guess maybe I will feel disappointed if I could not maintain that 'excellent' result.

There will be two more papers to go next week, Mathematics on Monday and Chinese 2 on Thursday. I really afraid and worry about Chinese 2 as I really not good in that. I could not score well in paper 1, can I pass on paper 2? I really don't know about that.

Going home later on and relax my mind maybe on tonight, my family will have a trip to Fun Fair in hometown..Just take a look. Help me to get the spirit back, the spirit to fight for exam!!!Wish you all good luck and continue to try your best in the next papers!

沒有留言: