2009年3月26日 星期四

Been "shot "

Don't worry, is not my body have been shot, is my heart. Somebody break my heart? No...I already mention in the topic above, my heart has "shot"....

This is my first time to have this terrible feeling this year, the most TERRIBLE presentation I even had. My mind now is blank out, I don't know what should I think now....

I just know during that time, I felt very unsatisfied, I wanted to give up, I wish I can just leave and go back to my seat! But I can't, it is our wrong, our fault for not preparing ourselves enough, that is why we be shot by lots and lots questions, and we could not exactly answered them.

Why? Why can't I think fast? Why? Why can't I just explain it with a simpler way? Somehow I saw something, somehow I realize something, but I could not arrange my words to explain it. Why am I so poor in this? How should I become a teacher in the future?

Maybe we did not think much about it, that is why we could not achieve the requirement in the end. I really don't know what to say to defend our group, I was speechless that time although I felt disagree, I don't know what should I say, I could not argue!

The feeling is awful, is terrible! And now I don't know what should I write now...Looks like sometimes blogging does not help to release someone's mind, it may get the things, the feeling worst....

Don't worry, my friends. I just express my current feeling here. For sure I will stand up and do better for it. This is another bad experience which had seriously taught me a lesson this afternoon:

BE PREPARED AND DO THE BEST!

2 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

sry...i am one of ur group members and i oso say nothing to defend our group...i admit tat i was poor in eng....reli sry to u....bt at least we learnt a lot from this presentatioin....let us do better next time,ok????

baoqiong 提到...

it's okay, my friend...
not only our group who had been "shot"...
sure all of us learn a lesson through this...
don't worry too much, ok?