2010年5月7日 星期五

Convo Fiesta?!



The 35th Convocation was held in Dewan Sri Rajang, my campus last Thursday (6/5/2010).

Convocation of KPLI-SR Januari 2009(Full time) and KPLI-KDC November 2007

And, we were having Convo Fiesta!!! My Pemulihan lecturer, Sifu Ismail said this always be done during convocation where students can earn money and gain experience on business. We had our Souvenir Sale during rehearsal and the real day. I tell you what, all these stuffs mostly home-made. Come on, let us see what had happen that day~

晓真和玉婷辛辛苦苦做的布条

晴天娃娃,这是来自于日本的故事,说是能够祈雨,可爱吧?


原来晴天娃娃有这么多形象啊

他也有忧郁的时候

Cute!!!

These were made of SOAP...home-made~
Including this SOAP rose...smells good~

We had varies types of STRAW flowers too

Snapshot on love-shaped straw flowers, had lots of orders!
Another type of flowers


One of the hottest stalls here...Plant Bookmark, home-made~and also sets of bookmark with the scenery of IPGKR, I like it~

Sometimes, bookmarks can be made by cute ice-cream sticks

由于是华文协会举办的,当然少不了含有中华文化的剪纸和吊饰咯!

好像真的在晾衣服的感觉

Long time ago, I knew how to do these...now still I remember it, who wants it? I can help you to do it with your lovely name~

My most favourite frame and edited picture

There are lots of stuff sold during the souvenir sale, but the pictures shared here are more concerned on hand-made things. Are they look beautiful, cute and creative?? There are more picture on Shirley Ling's blog, actually most of the pictures above were taken by her. She is a very good photographer and I still work on the skills of taking photo. I like her pictures very much, she really indeed has a good skill!

Taking time to edit these pictures...maybe I will edit this post again when I finish the editing. I start to fall in love in photography...

3 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

hahaha ben bao qiong....made me so paiseh after reading ur blog leh...eh,i like ur last pic...the kontra very obvious..woohoo..hahah great job huh...!! had to thank u for sponsor me ur camera for the day..hahaa

Eve 提到...

I like the 晴天娃娃 ^^

baoqiong 提到...

shirley: u write my name in ur post too~~haha, welcome for ur thanks, :P
li weng: remember to hang it during raining day, haha...