2010年2月21日 星期日

金虎年-- Surprises

I had received lots of surprise during this Chinese New Year. First of all, a brand new Proton Persona appeared in my house!!!Secondly, I received an unexpected 'invitation' last Friday. My friend asked me to help to organize a birthday surprise at Sugarbun. Yeah, the surprise was success, the birthday girl was indeed surprised and we had a dinner there.


There were other surprises but it is more to bad things. Firstly, my motorcycle was seriously broken. On the 2nd day of Tiger Year, my cousin was involved in a road accident when he rode my motorcycle for visiting. On the same day, my brother has broke his wooden bed, so pity for him to sleep on the floor recent days. Third, one of the old chairs in my house was broken too but it still can be used until it will be sold out for recycle.

There are always happiness and sadness in our life. If not, this won't be called as LIFE. What should we do? Just be grateful that

we still have a new car to drive although the motorcycle was spoil
we still have place to sleep although the bed was broken
we still have chair to seat although the chair was not good anymore

After this, busy life will be continued and I will try my best to update my blog. God bless you all!

沒有留言: