2010年1月19日 星期二

Fall Down Again

Again, I fell down in the beginning of the year. I still remember last year where I sprained my toe, until I still felt the pain during Chinese New Year. There is less than one month before Chinese New Year and again I got hurt. Thanks God the injury is less serious than last year, I needed to get bandage straight away the Chinese New Year break started. What a clumsy girl...I mean myself.

How did it happen? Me, the clumsy girl don't know how to wear high heel shoes, fell down during going downstairs. Don't worry, I didn't get sprained or whatever, just a little injury with swollen. However, I couldn't walk very fast next few days, I guess. Be a graceful girl, walk slowly and I would not get injured again. I still want to go shopping in Sibu this Sunday!!!

Some of my friends were there when the incident happened. Thanks for their caring and worry although I think they worried too much ( Don't be angry when you see this :P) Again, I clarified that my leg didn't get sprained, just swollen and a little injury, will feel a bit pain when I walk, that's all. Hehe...Thanks for your help, for those who witnessed the case, washing my wound, help me to stand up and walk...Really thanks everyone, I really appreciate that.

I HOPE it won't repeat next year...I try to be a graceful girl, OK? (Can I??)

沒有留言: