2010年1月16日 星期六

The 200th Post

The 200th post in this 2 1/2 years blog, I choose to use English as the medium in this post, just like my first post in this blog. The blog entitled "A Story of Life and Dream" is telling my stories, my dreams and my feelings to all of you. I know my blog is less popularity and I had ever think to increase it. But in the end, I give up. My blog's purpose is to share my story, my feeling and my view on everything happen around me, and I know I have readers, so...it just a place to let my other friends know more about my latest update...

My life become busy since the 1st degree semester started. I have no more mood, no more idea to share my life here. Last holiday, I was addicted to Internet and now I am less interested with it. I will just open Facebook, Twitter and Plurk for a peek, then...no more. What can I tell is I need to be more mature than before and I need to improve my English writing also. Long time I didn't use English to publish my post...

Become lazy right now, lazy to do my homework, lazy to blog...Maybe because you can know the update through Plurk there. Sometimes I really want to share something on particular day but that day the wireless didn't work well or I was busy, I lost my mood. What a pity...Hopefully I can continue my sharing here until 300, 400, 500 posts...Hopefully I can be hardworking in everything include my work and my blog!

Let me
just share my birthday presents here, although it already passed for 1/2 month and officially I am 21 right now!
Another Winnie the Pooh but it is small version, thanks Andrew^^

A surprise present from Jenny and Siew Jing, my coursemates

Cute small jug and moo moo clipInside the small jug

There are more pictures on another presents which will be uploaded later...Thanks for your presents and wishes through SMS and Facebook, Thanks a lot! Wish you all have a blessed year 2010!


沒有留言: