2009年9月29日 星期二

Visiting Malay's House

It is pity that I did not take picture on that. Feel shy to do so while everyone is eating and you are the only one who take photo.

We had visited our Malay lecturer's house for Hari Raya as he had organized 'Open House' at his house. Feel shy because we just wore T-shirt with long pants while others wore beautiful Raya clothes. Still, our lecturer welcomed us. Thanks~

We had our meal there(actually I just drank Cola and ate cakes). Curry, nasi pulut....They looked nice, saw it from our friends' expression. Haha~His quarter was full of visitors that time, from PISMP Prasekolah, PPISMP BM, some from our two Chinese groups, lecturers and so on. Quite merry...

I didn't have a chance to visit our only Malay friend this year. Our host, Kio couldn't contact Izzah, and hence it ruined our plan to gather together during Raya break. Last few years, we will sit in Izzah's house for hours, chatting about our current life and so on. Felt a bit disappointed on this holiday.

I don't have much Malay friends, it was my first time to visit Malay's house when I was Form 4. Our prefect board that time formed a group and visited our Malay's friends. That time we just cycle in Kg. Abang Amin and some rode their motorcycles to visit lots of houses. I guess we had already cycle the whole compound of the village. However, I still could not remember where is Jefri's house, Azimah's house, Kak Asmah's house(I remember her house is very beautiful)...The village is quite big and...I went there only once, =P

I am quite happy to have this chance and I really love Malay's cakes. Hiak hiak hiak

沒有留言: