2008年12月17日 星期三

Yes!

Yes!
Finally I success!
Finally I passed my driving test!
At last...

However, I spent almost a year for my driving lesson and my driving test. After Chinese New Year, I started my driving lesson until March. From March until June, I was not in Sarikei, but in Kem PLKN Junaco Park, Sibu. I had the test on June, but I failed. Soon, I further my study in IPR but I was too busy and I could not spend my time to learn and to have the test. The JPJ test is held on Wednesday and it is so difficult to me to apply a leave in IPR. Hence, I took the test today. How happy am I, you know? Just like finally I had finished an imposible mission, hahahaha! I feel so relief right now!

I agree with this.

More difficult for you to have a thing you want, the more you will appreciate it.

OR

The more you feel curious, the more you want to know it.

But I want to talk about the first point today. It is very hard for me to have the car lisence, so I will use it very well after this...I hope I would not be one of my friends, she still could not drive after she had the lisence just because she does not have enough confident.

The days after this, I will busy with the celebration of Christmas. Yes, Christmas is coming soon! It was so lucky that youth has their practice earlier. When we left the church, we just reliazed they were lots of people and cars in the church. They were also busy to prepare for their performance on Chritmas Night celebration.

So, these are my activities for Christmas this few days...

  • 18 December Christmas celebration in Spaoh
  • 19 December Christmas celebration in Roban
  • 20 December Christmas celebration in Tanjung Manis (afternoon) Combined Christmas Carolling in Sarikei town (night)
  • 22 December Christmas Night rehearsal
  • 24 December Christmas Night
  • 25 December Christmas Day

By the way, do anyone knows where is Spaoh?

Sure I will share all this here, so just wait and see!

沒有留言: