2008年12月26日 星期五

Christmas Gift

These are my Christmas gifts in year 2008 (except the yellow Winnie the Pooh behind there). Actually these are the gifts from churches. Did he give me the present? NO, this year I didn't receive any Christmas gift from other friends, but I want to thank my friends who posted Christmas comments in my Friendster, =)

This is year 2009 calendar. I love the quotes from Bible on this calendar. It is from Methodist Church in Saratok(卓恩堂) We had the UV dance again there yesterday night.


Another view of the blue calender. Blue, my favourite colour~I love it! I will bring this to my hostel next year...



These two cute presents actually are from my church (新怀仁堂). Can you guess what are these? Yeah, you are correct! These are TOWELs! Which colour you prefer? I like both of them, hehe...

By the way, I nearly forgot this. For a long time I do not receive Christmas card, and this time, my coursemate sent me this. Thank you very much for using traditional way, although we have alternative ways such as email, Friendster and so on.

Oh, this...this fruits basket is a prize of lucky draw actually. It is new for me as the church organize this kind of activity. However, this prize had belonged to us now. =)

Although I had received a lot of gifts this Christmas, but the quotes below tell us about the greatest gift from God, that is the born of Jesus Christ to the world. So, we say, Joy to The World, The Lord Has Come!

This quote is on the friendly recycle bag which was given to the residents during our visiting in Spaoh and Roban.

This is my gift to you all,
Jesus Loves You!

沒有留言: