2008年12月8日 星期一

Fantasy Short Trip in Damai Beach

Hello there! Again I am back from Kuching, but this time I am back from Damai Beach. Sorry about the wrong date which I had mentioned in the previous blog. My trip finished on 7th December, not on 8th December and Andrew still asking me what time I will be back today...Oh gosh! What a clumsy guy he is...

Actually the place my dad works had organized Family Day, and they had organized mini sport and dinner at Damai Beach Resort. Besides, we had also went to visit Matang Wildlife Centre. It was only 3 days 2 nights trip, what do you expect for? But finally I went to Damai Beach, this made me felt happy and lucky...


You see, what a beautiful beach is that? The sand is clean and the wave is not that strong as I had seen before in Bintulu or Miri. Finally I could have a walk there because finally I got the permission from my parents! Last time, I walked at Gerigat beach with friends without the permission from my parents. They never let us to go to this kind of place but I always did it silently....Sssh....


This one is one part of the resort. How I wish to swim in that pool but...I did not bring my swimming suit! Yes, I still a beginner in this sport, I just know how to float in the water, muahahaha! Who wants to follow to have a swim at the swimming pool in Sarikei? I sacrifice myself to let you to see my ugly body shape, alright? We have to wear swimming suit too, unlike the swimming pool in IPR...I always wear T-shirt and short pants, and that is the place where I learn to swim.


Beware of falling coconut fruits? What an interesting signboard...Indeed, there are coconut trees in the resort and there are chairs under these trees. These chairs are for the tourists to sit down and have a rest besides to enjoy the beauty of Damai beach.

Here we are, in Matang Wildlife Centre!
~Promoted by two crazy sisters~




I do not know what is the name of this tree, but I know this tree is so special that it is so high and the colour is so unusual.

What a cute little deer! However, it is blind...How pity is it!

Above: Husband
Below: Wife

So sad that there are less flora and fauna in the Matang Wildlife Centre. I still remember, I had seen hornbill and others birds there but there are no more nowadays. But I still want to say, "Good job!" to the centre as they still maintain orang utans inside. We all know that orang utan is also one of the prohibited animals in our country.

Whatever, it is still a fantasy short trip for me. Take a chance to come to Damai beach if you have no idea on how to spend your long holiday. When am I becoming the promoter of Damai Beach Resort? However, bring much money as the expenses here is quite high too. =P

沒有留言: