2008年10月25日 星期六

Nam Leong...Grand Opening

Tatatata...Nam Leong is opened today! Located at Jalan Masjid Lama, Sarikei, I can assume this supermarket as the best supermarket in Sarikei...It's true, believe me! Although it looks a bit smaller...

As it is the 1st day, sure there was offer. You see, there were crowd at the counter there! I had already 'stucked' at the stair case when I took this shot. If you are Sarikian, sure you won't believe that this picture was taken in one of the supermarket in Sarikei. Am I right?

We had already trapped at the stair case. You can imagine how were we trying to go upstairs before passing through the crowd?

The 2nd floor of Nam Leong Supermarket. The simple but a bit elegant inner design, isn't it, Jing Jing? Haha, I know, this could not be compared with other supermarket in Sibu, Kuching or even KL, but this is really the best design I ever seen in the supermarket of Sarikei.

Lady department in 1st floor. You can have a try to find some formal blouse which is suitable for working lady. And also for man, my dad felt very happy to see there are good quality shirt for him. He felt relief that he does not need to go to Sibu to buy those clothes. Haha...


However, I could not find a suitable dress for the annual dinner next month. It can be Malay traditional costume, but I want a trendy one. I guess whole classes want the trendy night gown, I guess. So sad, I could not find any in Sarikei, including this supermarket...As long as the dress is longer than my knee, that is enough. I can use coat, so it is OK to find a sleeveless dress. Can anyone have suggestion? Better it could be found in Sibu...

Back to the topic...I am glad for Nam Leong, they did their good job today. I wish that they could always have a good bussiness...Come to Nam Leong when you visit to Sarikei, and also for those Sarikian who are outside Sarikei, please come when you back to your hometown...When was I becoming the promoter? I even did not have any commission...

沒有留言: