2008年10月11日 星期六

Don't Do Last Minute Work!

Finally all assignments are finished! But the most terrible day would be from last Sunday until Monday. As I arrived the hostel and put everything back, my work was started. I remembered, I started the work from 6.30pm until 6 am next day! No sleeping at all! I broke my record! Last time I just sleep for 2 hours, now NO sleep at all! And whole hostel were still very bright, you could hear the sound of printer...

So, on Monday, almost everyone were sleeping on the table, suddenly the class became sleeping town. Almost everyone burned the midnight oils until morning, some of them even had no time to have breakfast. It was a very unusual and terrible experience I even had. Sorry to him, I disturbed him at midnight until he could not sleep well. I was very tension that day and I need someone to hear from me. I need to release my pressure and in the end he could not sleep well too.

At last, all assignments are finished. Let me count, how many assignments I had handed in...Hmm... SEVEN assignments! Phew! Finished within a day. But, there is an IMPORTANT lesson: Do not do your work at last minute!

But for now, I felt a bit relief. At least I could do my work slowly right now...There are three works I need to print out, one Power Point I need to do, and one short story need to be written, remember I mention about Malay short story competition in the previous blog? I will customize a Chinese short story, I will change a bit and translate into Malay version. Later on, I will post out in this blog. Just wait and see...

沒有留言: