2008年10月24日 星期五

Crazy With HSM 3!




I am totally one of the fans of High School Musical! And today, High School Musical 3 (HSM 3) : Senior Year has been released in Malaysia! I had been waited for this moment for a long time...Can't wait to watch it! Who would like to bring me to the cinema?

I can't wait to watch the movie! I can't wait to listen to those wonderful song
s! There are new 14 songs in this movie, and "We're All In This Together" which was released in HSM 2 has been presented in graduation version, I had listen a bit and I love all these songs! Now, I am waiting to watch the dance, know its story...Oooh~

Now I am looking more information on HSM 3, I just wish I can go to Si
bu and watch the movie now, oooh~



I love this couple! And I hope their relationship in the real world will also long lasting...

Just can't wait~

沒有留言: