2008年4月24日 星期四

Back Again From National Service

Looks like I have a lot of holiday in National Service. My teacher also noisy with me about this. " Kamu lagi temuduga?" And I'm one of the person who always fall sick. Looks like my name will be famous because of this...

I back for the interview to become a pharmacy assistant. Although I prefer to be in education field than in medicine one, but this post sounds okay to me.

Quite suffering this week...because I'm SICK AGAIN! Fever again and stayed in the wad again. So boring in the wad, just eat and sleep, I don't want to be in there again! But, I'm still headache and sore throat, and coughing too! I seldom sick and now...I become that weak! My mum also wonder why my antibody become so weak after enter the camp. Live in the wad from Monday until this morning!

Last Sunday was Open Day, My family and I went around the camp, and we got some shots of it...




Welcome! T
aken with my fair sister. See my face become that dark? T.T



Pondok Atas Satu Bulan? Don't know what does it mean, but sure this sure good enough to live in the jungle....Andrew was shocked that I took a snap of him.



Red Indian hut? I don't know how come this will be inside the survival village also...



Flying fox...don't know when is my turn to try?



Taken with family on a bridge in the camp. Will miss them in the camp...

I already change my handphone from Nokia 2100 to Nokia 6080, to be brought to the camp this Saturday. Wait for my other pictures in the camp...

沒有留言: