2008年4月1日 星期二

Sad Things Happened

I rushed back from National Service Sunday. My grandma passed away last Saturday. I will be back to there on this Saturday, as there is a holiday for Ching Ming from 3rd April until 5th April. So please don't be suprise to see me blog here again. I know you will be suprise.

I already went to National Service last Monday, suffering over there but met a lot of friends over there, especially those from Sarikei and Bintangor, as I lived those places before. I'm still in sad and down mood, suddenly this thing happen in my house, with my absent. Th
anks God I can back for the funeral.




Picture taken after the funeral. I'm the one who didn't do the pose. Maybe because finally grandma released from the pain, that's why we had those reaction.


Why I go to National Service now? Somebody asked me, no matter in the camp or here. Okay, I tell you now. Actually, I was born on year 1989, I was earlier one year to go to school, that means I was Primary 1 when I was 6 years old, should be 7 years old. So I was chosen when I was still in Upper Six, I had to postpone until now. It just something happen and I had to be back.

Just now I was shocked with a news. My friend accident last night, in the hospital right now. Not very serious, but can't remember what happen to him actually, got shortly lost memory. Knock down by other people, need to pray for him.

Sad things happened...

沒有留言: