2008年4月19日 星期六

Malaysian Educator Selection Inventory TestI(MedSi)

I took that test today, on 10am in SK Sarikei, my hometown there. So glad I can take leave from National Service for this, because I'm lazy to be inside there...*kekeke

Arrive there almost on 9.20am, because it requires us to arrive there half an hour before the test start. Meet a lot of friends there! MISS THEM A LOT! Especially those who from Kai Chung, long time I didn't meet them since I moved to Sarikei. Friends in Red Crescent Society, miss you all a lot! We shook our hands just after we met each other. Somehow I feel a bit warm in my heart after met them, maybe because we had been gone through together lots of things in Red Crescent Society before, lots of sweet memories there...Of cause I also met with my classmates in Form 6. Almost everyone surprise when my dark face appeared in front of them, and almost every girl asked me whether I use sunblock or not. Phew! I got use, but only ++30, ++50 were sold out when I want to buy last two weeks ago. But with my blue new style 'baju kurung', at least I looked a bit pretty, *wakaka Wore ladies' shoes given by National Service there! So sad I didn't find a camera man to take a shot of that look...but I am shy to show my dark face here...

The test, 300 questions must be completed in 1 hour! Almost like a psychology test, ask the questions such as "You never tell a lie." What is your answer? Yes or No? Of cause NO! Who will never tell a lie? See whether I can pass this test or not? If I pass, then I will have an interview in Bintulu next month. Hopefully I can pass, pray to God...

After the test, I went to "lim teh" with my Red Crescent Society friends almost for an hour. Lots of things we chat and lots of stories I heard, although I didn't know the beginning of the story. Talking the latest news about some of our friends, I can't believe one of the guys becomes a temporary teacher! Congratulations! And lots...Nice to meet them, almost one year I didn't meet them after the Chinese New Year last year...

Next week I need to back again for the test and interview of Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam(SPA), for three posts--Staff Nurse, Dental Nurse and Pharmacy Assistant. I heard can choose one of them. Sure I won't choose Staff Nurse, Dental Nurse and Pharmacy Assistant sounds okay to me, but...Yeah, I prefer to be in education field than in medicine field, but works in medicine field sounds quite good to me, as long as I didn't become a doctor or a staff nurse. Still not sure yet...

沒有留言: