2007年10月24日 星期三

Just recover from sick

Actually, I'm not completely recover. Still cough and have ruiny nose. Feel dizzy after taking medicine, just ...really suffer during study time, but if compared to those who have serious diseases, like cancer which will cause death, I'm really, really, really fortunate.

However, really need to thanks God. This time I didn't get serious as previous, happened in April if I didn't mistaken, the time when I sat for MUET exam. That time really suffer, because headache + fever + sore throat, made me can't voice out and stand stable. Luckily that day didn't have Speaking test, if not, sure I won't get band 4! Really thanks God on this.

Oh yeah, my friend promise me about HTML after my STPM! Great! Then I can also decorate my blog, yahoo!!! Ya, I'm really excited, I'm excited because I can learn new things. I know, I'm a computer idiot, hahaha, I mean on computer stuff, like hardisk, moderm...Last time while applying streamyx, I asked a lot of people, I don't know whether I cause trouble to them or not. Really soory to them...

Maybe because I'm still sick, my mood is...how to say, strange? But I know the main cause is...not really study, but guys. I know i shouln't, shouldn't think about this in this critical moment, only 25 days left, less than one month! But somehow...I can't stop thinking about this.
I just want to become his friend, that's all, why should it so complicated???? I really hope he and I can continue becoming friend after exam, I really glad to know this guy, honestly. I seldom have a very good opposite sex friend, we can chit chat happily, even though sometimes it is nonsense, talk nothing, but I feel happy to talk to him. Frustating...

Need to continue my chemistry exercise + revision. See you...

沒有留言: