2007年10月29日 星期一

Flood!

For the first time, for whole all of my life, I saw flood occurs in front of my eyes! Sure I see flood before, TV news shows a lot, but tonight, finally I know what is 'banjir kilat', that is lightening flood, do you understand? That is a flood suddenly happen after rain or the water rises up.

For whole my life, I saw the road in front of my house becomes river, a small river actually, not deep. Luckily the parking is built higher, same as behind my house. If not, sure the water will come into my house. Some of my neighbours' house, the water has entered their kitchen at the back there. Don't know why this few days, the road will become a small river, is flooded, but today is the worst, maybe because of raining just now.

Since a year I moved to Sarikei, this is the first time occurs in my housing estate. Just now my friend keeps SMS with me, discuss about the flood, because he just live behind my house, not really behind my house, just at the same row behind my house, do you understand my English? I'm afraid not. Hah! He also a new 'member' in this estate, newer than me, because he just moved to here at the begining of this year. He is also my classmate, a very talkative guy I guess, haha! Don't be angry if you read this blog, my friend, I just tell the truth. But he is really a nice friend, can talk and SMS happily with him, maybe we can sit at the coffee shop for whole day just for chit-chat! I never try before, you wanna try, my friend?

Now the water level decrease already, no flood right now, no 'river' in front of my house, really thanks God because we had built our parking space and behind the house higher, so that we won't face with problem today.

Don't know why I'm so excited when I saw a flood...maybe I am just like a kid, like to play with water, but I can't swim! Hah!

沒有留言: