2007年10月31日 星期三

31st October 2007

Already the last day of October? Time flew so fast, less than 20 days before STPM, wow!

Don't know why, I always do something last minute...actually not only me, alot of my friends also like that. Now we regret, why we didn't start to prepare for the 'battle' earlier, but what can we do? It's already happen, now only we can do is...REVISION, REVISION, REVISION!

Today, the most enjoyful period is Biology, we can gather and discuss the topics that we don't know, and also sometimes jokes and laugh. Already too tension, cause me to become crazy this few weeks. My friend who go to college saw me when she was in holiday, said," Why you become thinner? And you also become crazy?" Ya, sometimes I speak crazy, talk nonsense even though it may make it 'cold'...I always give 'cold' joke, but not now. We just sat together and discuss the question we had done. It's really enjoyful and interesting too, we hate that we didn't do this previous month ago. I fall in love with discussion group now...But it's already too late...Sometimes we can ask our teacher when we don't understand, the teacher is so nice and will try to explain until we get it. Good job, my teacher! I hope I can score a good gred in this subject, maybe I can get Biological Engineering like one of my friend! He can get that course even though he didn't manage to get well result in STPM last year. God really make a good way to him.

In the evening, water supply suddenly 'short circuit', can you understand this sentence? That is no water! Oh damn, I can't bath and have to get water from outside of my house, because the pipe over there is the only one which got water. Don't know why this few days got problem deal with water. Last time is flood, this time no water! I really don't know what is going on in this housing estate!

After a few minutes, 1st November is coming. So fast, already November...then nearer and nearer to 19th November, I start nervous right now!

1 則留言:

jingjing_bell 提到...

good luck in your battle on STPM. you shall do well as you already come until this stage. Accept my blessing upon your studies and health. Take care. Good luck.