2007年10月26日 星期五

26 October 2007

Today in school...a lot of crazy things happens.

Actually not only I who going to mad , I think is whole class! Because of a song, a song which was hot last few years, I can't remember what the title is, the lyrics is "Asa lehe, leha leha..."and the dance too. Many version come out with the same song, got mandarin one, Iban one...Remember or not? Don't know the music comes from where, maybe from the kindergarden beside my school. The song is repeated for many things, we smiled and laughed when we heard this song. Maybe the kids learn to dance?? Young generation today...kids in kindergarden also listen to this kind of music? The song is nice, but if repeated a lot of times, it really annoying you know, I was yelling,"Please don't play this song anymore!" In my heart, didn't voice out.

In Biology period, the time we should do our revision, but I waste my time to chit-chat with my friends who sitting behind me. Three of us chat about a lot, including cars, hehehe...they talked the time they learn to drive, but I don't have that experience( I'm not yet learn how to drive), so I became...nothing over there. We talked about the plan after STPM, include find a job, a temporary job...we can open kopitiam already, ha!

But this makes me think about it. My dream to become teacher...am I suitable to become a teacher? I already interviewed twice, but still can't success. My result still terrible this time, NGMP only get 2.00 this time, pass but can't enter U with this result. I really don't know what should I do. I know I should study, but where's my heart? Of couse in my body, but I don't feel want to study. Remember last time I prepared for PMR and SPM, I striked very hard that time but now for STPM, don't know why I will become like this. My friends also said so, when study, you will think other things, maybe what you want to do after STPM, maybe your boyfriend or girlfriend, ha! Sigh~

This afternoon I went to rehearsal for the Anthonian's day, that is Prize Giving Day for my school. So bored and feel sleepy, don't what should I do tomorrow...I got Credit in Australian Mathematic Competiton, tomorrow I will get the certificate. It's really suprised that I will get this gred. A student who get D in school will get Credit?? Unbelieveable! But it happens! God's wonderful creation...

Hope tomorrow will be a good day.

沒有留言: