2009年4月7日 星期二

Little Light Present

Madam Lau is going to West Malaysia soon...She has become my Chinese teacher before when I was in Form 4 for half years. Who knows after 4 years, we met again and this time, she is upgraded to be my Chinese lecturer! But again for half years only as she is not very healthy during pregnancy.

Before this, I used to call her Miss Lau but now I am not used to call her Madam Lau. I had called her Miss Lau for years as she was my PKHEM before. She is strict but she cares a lot of her students. Somehow, I prefer her to become our school's PKHEM but it is God's plan, who knows about it?

To let our beloved Madam to have something memorable, we produced these!



Decorated DVD with the contains: MV of Pesta Angpau, Chinese New Year Songs (made by us) and special PowerPoint.


Front cover


Back cover


Special name card from Chinese group


DVD + Name cards

Thank you very much for all of you, spending time to do this although everyone is busy finishing the assignments. Madam Lau can't wait to watch our Pesta Angpau MV! Overall, she gave positive comments and she thanks you all because of doing this presents for her. Her baby girl is very cute and I do not dare to take a picture of her sleeping face that time. So, Sorry to all because I did not take the photo, Haha!

That's all of my report on this. It is no electricity now and I need to continue to do my assignments. Everyone, gambateh for your work!

沒有留言: