2008年11月14日 星期五

Happy Holiday

Finally, I finished my FIRST semester! Although I still not sure whether I can pass my exam or not, and maybe I have to re-sit the exam next semester, but...whatever, I want to full use my holiday, to enjoy myself and also to gain more experience, more new and more special experience.

Wanna hear my plan for this holiday? Hahahaha...

15-16 Nov--- State Judge Training Course for Archery Competition
17-19 Nov--- 4th Indoor Sarawak Archery Competition
19-25 Nov--- Vacation to Serian-Kuching with friends
29 --- Dinner with Andrew's family in Sibu
5-8 Dec --- Vacation to Damai Beach with family
26-29 Dec --- Camp in Lundu with church member (maybe)

Looks like I will be busy soon...but I need to study, to prepare myself for next year. I know, I could not do well in my examination. For my English, I did wrongly in my essay! I did not look the question cleary and I answered it wrongly! This was the most terrible I ever had...I can only do well in English but now I already ruined it...Oh gosh!My Chinese...I am not sure whether I can pass this subject or not...

Haiz...I do not want to think more now. I will have activities for archery this few days. Yeah, I join Archery Club in the college and I was selected to join the competition. Just novice category only, and I could not do well. I guess I am the worst one among my team, how can I participate in this competition?

Haiz...don't want to think too much...just gain a different experience, try my best!


沒有留言: