2008年11月18日 星期二

About Archery...

As I told you before, I had joined activities on archery this few days, these include the state judge training course and the archery competition. Of course, we had a lot of photos to take as we were too "boring" and too "free", hahaha...(actually we like to become a "digital cam stars, hehehe...)

Hence, let the photos talk to you all...

While waiting for the course to begin, someone starts to have photos...



The banner outside the venue


This is the advance bow

The front view of Dewan Sukan...please ignore that two little guy, hehehe...

During official pratice...look at their bows, very heavy you know?


And these are our bows, really a big difference, right?



Competition against Novice Men begin!



Judges to do their work...I did not want to become a judge, it is a bit risky.

Finally novice had finished! Girl's team got 3rd place, guys is 2nd place and we had our top 5 female ancher and top 3 male ancher!


All anchers

Our Big Brother had his rank on the 3rd place, so he brought us to have supper in KFC, haha!


It is surprising that my team will get Rank 3 in team ranking! About boys, I never doubt about that, they sure will be in Rank 1-3, and they got Rank 2! That means, we will have our prize tomorrow! But, so sad I will leave Sarikei tomorrow afternoon as the closing ceremony will be held in the afternoon. I'm going to have a vacation to Serian-Kuching with my fellow friends tomorrow, until 25 November. Looks like we can't have our photos on having our prizes...I feel a bit sad but the bus tickets were already booked, I can't change the time...



Looking forward on the trip...pray for our trip, thanks...

沒有留言: