2008年9月27日 星期六

Class Decoration


Almost a month I didn't update my blog. It is too busy for me to sign in and add new post, I just always come to visit here, see whether got anyone view my blog or leave comments. I already promise that I will share my life during the break. Now, it is the Raya's break! Although it is only one week, and I am also rushing to do my assignment, but I still could pop up when I am online to search information.

About a month...except the aerobic competition, we had also taken part in class decoration competition for National Day. Actually, all class need to take part in every competition in this institute. So, you need to take part although you don't feel to do it. Just like now, there is Bulan Bahasa and every class must have candidates to represent the class for the competition. I am going to represent my class to write short story, but I never write story in Bahasa Melayu, how should I do it?

Again, our class get the prize! But, this time we have...
FIRST PRIZE!





We were so excited and here you can see the decoration...I feel very proud to be in this class! Everytime when I felt tired or boring in the class, I looked at those decoration, I will feel better. True!


Outside the class


Above the white board



Carta organisasi


Inside the class


Notice board

So, what do you think? Waiting for your comment...still remember I walked around Sibu to find the small Sarawak flag after the National Day, in the end I bought them in Bintangor. Luckily I know the "tauke", he had already put those flags in the store, but he was willing to sell them to me.

The story in IPR for September 2008, not yet finish, my friend. There is a story about Mooncake festival in IPR, wait me to get those photos, and I will share about it here.

In the end, I need to continue my research but I have a favour. Could you please give me an idea to write a Malay short story?

Please~

沒有留言: