2008年9月3日 星期三

Aerobic Competition

Sorry for the late update, I just upload this post late, although I had started to have this post long time ago...

Aerobic competition in IPR was held on 2rd September 2008, that is on Tuesday. We just back from National Day's holiday. Straight away we had our last practice and went for the competition.

Seven groups took part in the competition. Still have a lot of Malays took part although it is fasting month now. Want to say bravo to them! May their God bless them...

Different groups have their own unique, I was amazed with a group, I guess they were led by Soo Chin, the birthday girl on National Day, do you still remember? They became cheers group! So impressive and their movements are very creative and difficult.



My group also not bad...we had our combined songs of Para Para Sakura and two songs from High School Musical. I am the fans of High School Muscial! I love those songs!!!

In the end, we won third prize!!! So excited and so happy we have our first prize here...





Do you noticed three people sat on the floor? Except the guy who have the hamper...This was our ending post that day! Really thanks to them, because they were also our leader in this competition. Bravo to everyone!

沒有留言: