2009年4月12日 星期日

Stories of X Sleeping + Neslo 'O'

I don't know when this kind of life will be end...
I had already sacrificed my sleeping time this few days,
just doing my last minute job.

WHY?!

Why I always do last minute job?
Why I always feel heartless to do my job,
before the date line is coming nearer and nearer?

I know,
this life will be end for a while after the month of May,
after I busy with assignments and course works in April,
after I busy to prepare for semester examination in May.

How should I arrange my time well?
How should I be discipline enough to follow my plan?

Now, I still blogging here,
because I had already jammed with my assignment.
I don't know how to continue my work,
again I feel heartless to do it...


Warm Neslo 'O' in cup become my favourite drink since last week. It is produced according to the formula below:

Nescafe + Milo = Neslo

How about 'O'? I guess Malaysian will know about it; the drink is milk-free and sugar-free.

Why do I fall in love with it?
Because I need COFFEE!
But I cannot drink coffee,
I will get gastric.

Hence, I take this less powerful drink.
No gastric and I could stand for more hours before sleep,
good, isn't i?

I have to drink this every day,
not because I am addicted with it,
but I NEED it to continue my fight with assignments...

My last assignment's date line is on 23th April,
others' date line are on 13th April and 16th April,
looks like I will going to drink more Neslo 'O'!

沒有留言: