2009年1月1日 星期四

Conclusion of year 2008, Plans of year 2009

I had started my blog on October 2007, and I had already shared all my stories for whole year 2008 here. I guess for those who had read and follows my blog, you will know what I had been gone through. You will noticed that my year 2008 is:

  • Interesting
  • Challenging
  • Exciting
A lot of stories I had in year 2008, a lot of things I had been gone through in year 2008, especially the big changes occurred in my life.

From January until December, I had tried a lot of new things, I had faced a lot of new challenges. From I worked as a tuition teacher and part-time cashier, went to National Service, lost my beloved grandmother, got STPM result, frustrating of choosing my next station, had the 1st trip to Penisular Malaysia, further my study in IPR, learn to drive a car until I active again in the church, looks like I had been gone through a challenging and an exciting year in year 2008.

I had learnt a lot of new things, I had know a lot of new friends, I learn how to deal with interation among people, AND, the most important is, I Learn to Grow UP.

Hence, these will be my plan and resolution for year 2009:

  1. Be a good monitor as I will be the monitor next semester
  2. Be a good MYF commitee member as I am one of it this year
  3. Get chances to gain new knowledges no matter in study or others
  4. Be brave to try the things that I never done before
  5. Be more hardworking in improving the relationship between God and me
  6. Be more dedicate with my work no matter in IPR or others
  7. Be a better person, better Christian, better trainee, better daughter, better sister and better friend

Thanks God for giving me a meaningful year of year 2008...
May God's blessing will continue to be with you and me in year 2009...
Let God become our leader and our friend in the journey to go through year 2009...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


沒有留言: