2008年4月18日 星期五

2nd Times Back from National Service

I'm back again! I will have MedSI test for education courses in university. But, I am sick now. Nearly fainted yesterday afternoon, and had been sent to clinic in National Service(NS) there. Don't know is because of dehydration or too tired, I became like that. So I rest in the ward but fever at night, need to stay overnight at there with air-conditional one, =P

Now I still headache, and very tired, sore throat and feel want to vomit. But I didn't have fever right now. Don't know can I sit for that exam or not tomorrow morning...Please pray for me. That is my 2nd time nearly fainted in NS. 1st time is after I finished the running for exercise in the morning. What happen to me? Seems like I can't breath properly after I ran for not a very long journey. I really can't stand if I have a long run, I have no enough time to breath in and out, do you get what I mean?

But really thanks to my friends over there, they really care about me, helped me to bring back my things back to dorm after I was been sent to clinic. Got a friend told me that she want to accompany me for jogging, to train me, so that I can stand longer for running next time. I really want to, but somehow I am fobia of this, I am scared of jogging right now, I will feel headache and can't breath properly every time I jog. Maybe you think is normal but I can't stand for it already. I seems like lack of oxygen, you know? Fobia already...

Will be back to NS on 20 April, that is Open Day. Public can go in the camp and visit the place. I will take some pictures with my handphone and will try to upload here. Tell you something, I am very dark right now, my face is very dark, just like...not longer I will become an 'Indian'! =P

Time to take medicine now, and then go to sleep. Really tired...

沒有留言: