2008年1月18日 星期五

Tired

This few days I just "stayed" at church for almost whole day! Not really bring my sleeping bag and stay overnight there. Chinese New Year is coming soon, I was one of the youngster who help to decorate the church(although I'm not very young, =P) Tomorrow will be the dead line, somehow we have O.T. at home...hahaha, that means bring some work back to home! So that we can finish it all tomorrow night.

Really tired now, thinking the way to decorate, and I'm not a creative person, thanks God there is a girl who is creative and can do a lot of handicraft. She really helps us a lot. I have to go to church to join gathering tonight as usual. Today, again almost whole day in the church.

Hope we can finish it tomorrow and I will like to take some shots on our "babies" so that I can share with your all. You are welcome to leave some comment on them, these are the jobs we had "produced", just wait for it.

Getting to become a panda right now, got to go now, chao~

沒有留言: